I provide assistance to local authorities involved in complex and /or fatal accident investigations.
This is not an exhaustive list but support and assistnce may include:-
- peer review as required and practical advice to assist with the progress of the investigation
- assistance in the preparation of reports including the investigation and Coroners reports
- advice concerning attendance in both court and a Coroners Inquest
- taking part in any case/peer reviews as required
- advice when dealing with requests from solicitors
- assistance in planning and conducting interviews under caution as second interviewer
- assistance in the preparation of case files to support any formal action where appropriate
- advice concerning liaison with the family of the deceased
- coaching, mentoring and training
Please get in touch if you would like further information or a chat about your case.