We provide assistance to local authorities involved in complex and /or fatal accident investigations.
This is not an exhaustive list but support and assistance may include:-
- Peer review as required and practical advice to assist with the progress of the investigation
- Assistance in the preparation of reports including the investigation and Coroners reports
- Advice concerning attendance in both court and a Coroners Inquest
- Taking part in any case/peer reviews as required
- Advice when dealing with requests from solicitors
- Assistance in planning and conducting interviews under caution
- Attending as second interviewer in an interview under caution
- Assistance in the preparation of case files to support any formal action where appropriate
- Advice concerning liaison with the family of the deceased
- Coaching, mentoring and training
Please get in touch if you would like further information or a chat about your case.